Go to Kentucky.gov home page
Caldwell County, Kentucky Caldwell County, Kentucky

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does the Judge Executive perform marriage ceremonies?
Yes.  Please call ahead for an appointment at 270-365-6660

Q: Are there any zoning laws in Caldwell County?
There are no zoning restrictions in Caldwell County.

Q: Where do I license my vehicle?
At the Caldwell County Court Clerks office, located on the 2nd floor of the courthouse at 100 East Market Street, Princeton, KY.  270-365-6754.

Q: Where can I get a driver’s license, ID, passport?
At the Caldwell County Circuit Court Clerks Office, located at 105 West Court Square (across from the Courthouse).  270-365-6884

Q: When are payroll taxes due and where do I pay them?
Net profit license fees are due May 15th of each year.  The Tax Administrator’s Office is located at 100 East Market Street (Courthouse) Room #22.  270-365-9776.


Last Updated 5/29/2007
Privacy | Security | Disclaimer | Accessibility Statement